We are located on six acres of property at the Scenic Vista, one of the most photographed and painted spots in the country. The views from our Inn, the swimming pool, and our gardens are unsurpassed. Our cross-country ski trails offer interesting nature walks and fishing during the spring, summer, and fall seasons. We are also convenient to North Conway's shopping mecca and all of the White Mountain attractions. We offer a guest living room with fireplace, TV/VCR, and a small library, a Victorian lounge with full liquor service, and fine dining (*** Mobil & AAA) in a relaxing atmosphere. Our lodging and dining was recommended by as well as featured in: Yankee Magazine's 2002 Travel Guide to New England.Other recommendations include:
The Guide to the Recommended Country Inns of New England and numerous other guidebooks, Bon Appetit, Gourmet, Wine Spectator, New Hampshire Profiles, Yankee, Country, You Magazine (England), Dumont Reise - Taschenbrick (Germany) Travel Holiday, and Connecticut Magazine, and by several newspapers (We were voted the best restaurant in the area and also most romantic, best service, best desserts, and best wine list).
Recent awards include:
- Golden Fork Award for 2010 & 2009
- Wine Spectator Award for 2010 (25th Consecutive Year - most in New Hampshire)
- the 2005 - 06 "Award of Excellence" from the North American Restaurant Association
- Platinum Plate award (NECN's TV Diner show, 2006)
|2010-2011 Rate Schedule for Bed and Breakfast
(per night for two people, including full breakfasts and X-C or Snowshoe trail passes for 2 during our winter months)
|Click Here to|
|Type of Room||Discount
|Winter Holiday||Fall Foliage|
|Lg Priv w/view||$119||$139||$169||$169-$219|
- Subtract $20 for single person reservations.
- Add $20 for extra person in same room (includes breakfast).
- Add 9% New Hampshire meals and rooms tax.
- A deposit of one night's rental is required to guarantee reservations. The deposit is fully refundable, except for a $15 service charge, up to one week prior to the reservation (late cancellations recieve refunds if the rooms are rerented; all unrented nights are charged).
- Weekly rates by room type are $499, $599,$699, and $799, respectively (add $150 for holiday weeks and $150-300 for fall foliage).
We also have a fully equipped condo/suite on the back of the Inn near the swimming pool and ski trails. It has a bedroom with a king size bed, a complete kitchen and dining area, a large living room with CCTV and two double size futons and a deck overlooking the high peaks of the White Mountains. The Condo can be rented with or without breakfast. The nightly rates with breakfast included are shown above. The nightly rates for two per above grids without breakfast are $139, $159, $189, and $189-$249, respectively (add $10 per extra person in same room).
- Romance Package (includes breakfasts, dinners, flowers, champagne, and best available room) - available year round
- Spring Special (discounted rates from March 15 - June 15)
- Spring Herb Tour- first weekend in June (stay at least two nights and the tickets are on us)
- Bike the Whites Tour Packages, May - October
- Holiday Cookie Tour - second weekend in December (stay at least two nights and the tickets are on us)
- XC Ski Chocolate Festival - last Sunday in February (stay at least two nights and the tickets are on us)
- Affordable Ski & Stay Packages offered throughout ski season (both alpine and nordic packages)
- Shopping Packages with Settlers Green.
- Click Here to download a PDF of our Ski Brochure